Melbourne is around 870kms away from Sydney and it takes a little over eight hours to cover this distance. This long trip is stressful even if you don’t have to transport a lot of personal possessions from one city to the other. While it’s tempting to save money and try to handle the move without the assistance of Sydney to Melbourne removalists, it’s far better to hire professionals for the job. Most clients end up spending more than they would’ve needed to because of damage to property and possessions. At Fast Removalists Sydney, we offer a wide range of affordable moving services so you can have the assistance of professional removalists and still save some money.
Why Hire Professional Sydney to Melbourne Removalists?
Moving is a complicated process, especially if you take into account the distance involved in interstate removals. It includes packing all items, loading them into the vehicle, driving to the destination, unloading, and unpacking. The entire process requires time, effort, focus, and fuel, which adds to the cost of the move. When you calculate the costs, it’s easy to realise that there’s not much difference between the cost of a DIY move and professional removals. The additional expense provides a number of great benefits and they include:
- Well-Planned Removals Sydney to Melbourne – A disorganised move can prove to be very expensive, especially if it’s carried out by inexperienced people. We’ve worked in this industry as professional removalists for a long time and understand the moving process like the back of your hand. Our experts make sure all the elements of the move are planned and executed well in order to ensure the cargo isn’t lost or damaged in transit.
Our experienced team picks the best route to travel from Sydney to Melbourne, schedules the move according to the client’s requirements and preferences, and provides a timeline for the transport so our clients know when their cargo will arrive at the destination. We’re also familiar with the common problems and obstacles that may be encountered on the route and are prepared to handle them promptly to ensure there are no delays.
- Packing for Removals Sydney to Melbourne – Packing is one of the most important aspects of the move. Our expert interstate removalists understand the process well and know how to pack the different items safely. For example, they know how to wrap delicate items and artefacts in bubble wrap, secure them inside a box, and carry them to the truck carefully. This minimises the risk of damage to the items.
Our expert removalists pack your belongings in an organised manner and ensure all boxes are labelled. This helps keep track of everything and makes the packing and unpacking process much easier and less time-consuming. They’re quick, efficient, and orderly, which minimises the likelihood of loss or damages. Our removalists also use high-quality packing materials to provide the best protection to items stored in the boxes.
- Insurance for Interstate Removalist Services – No matter how careful you are and how many precautions you take; there are times when accidents may happen. A good insurance for moving services can help protect client interests in case there’s damage or loss during transit. As a well-established interstate removalist Sydney to Melbourne we have comprehensive insurance coverage to help protect our customers’ interests. This ensures customers don’t have to pay out of their pocket for damaged or lost items. Without insurance coverage, customers as well as the removalists can face financial trouble.
- Permits and Licenses – Interstate transport and removals are bound by laws and regulations. As experienced and well-established removalists in Melbourne, we understand the laws and have all the paperwork needed. Our drivers have up-to-date licenses and permits required to drive a moving truck. The licenses and permits allow us to cross all state lines easily and without unusual delays.
Why Hire Us for Interstate Removals?
As a customer-oriented company our services as an interstate removalist Sydney to Melbourne are designed to ensure all items get from point A to point B on schedule and undamaged. Here are some reasons why you should consider hiring us for the job:
- Full Range of Services – The full range of intercity removalist services includes packing, loading, driving to Sydney, unloading, unpacking at the location, and arranging the items where you want them. As you can see, you don’t even need to lift a finger and can simply relax during the entire process. This service is designed to lessen the burden of the move on the clients and reduce the risk of damage to the cargo and the property.
- Expert Team of Furniture Removalists – We have furniture removalists with experience in the field. They can handle small and big furniture removals with ease and will make sure all items are packed and transported securely. Our furniture removalists also know how to disassemble and reassemble the pieces without causing any damage to them. Large furniture items like beds, tables, cabinets, shelves, etc. are difficult to transport; they often can’t easily be moved through corridors and hallways. Disassembling the furniture and packing all pieces securely for transport protects it from damage and also makes it easier for the professional removalist to move the items.
- Flexible Moving Plans – Many clients want to handle packing their possessions themselves in order to save some money. Our partial moving plans help clients pick and choose what they want us to do.
- Cheap Interstate Removalist Company – As a customer-oriented company, your interests are always our topmost priority. It’s why we keep our prices as low as possible without compromising on the quality of interstate removals. Our team is happy to help you develop a budget and choose a service that fits your requirements. We also have an online interstate moving cost calculator so you can get a rough estimate of the costs involved.
If you want to know more about our services as Sydney to Melbourne removalists, don’t hesitate to contact us at Fast Removalists Sydney. You can call us or fill in our online form and we’ll be happy to help.