Sydney and Melbourne are separated by a little over 870kms and it takes around eight to nine hours or straight driving to cross the distance. That’s only if you drive continuously and don’t take any breaks for food or to stretch your legs. Just a regular drive from one state to another takes more than half a day and can be exhausting. Imagine having to pack up your home or office and transport the items across the distance. You need the assistance of professional Melbourne to Sydney removalists to handle that. At Fast Removalists Sydney, we can help with all aspects of the move and provide a wide range of services to help your possessions get from Melbourne to Sydney in one piece.
Why Consider Hiring Professional Melbourne to Sydney Removalists?
Professional interstate removals can be expensive, especially if you don’t research your options and hire the first moving company you find. Moving items from one state to another involves a lot of work, time, effort, and money, which is why professional services cost as much as they do. But that doesn’t mean DIY moves are less expensive. When you compile all the expenses of a DIY move and include the cost of potential damage to your possessions, property, and the risk of injuries, you’ll find that DIY moves can be quite expensive as well. Here are some reasons why you should consider hiring a professional interstate removalist for the job:
- Logistics for Removals – Melbourne to Sydney – As experienced removalists, we’re familiar with the planning and logistics process behind every move. A well-organised move requires less time, effort, and is easier to track. Planning minimises the risk of damage and ensures all items are transported to their location on time and in one piece.
There are several factors to consider during the planning process, including the route, road conditions, the potential for traffic, good places to stop, overall travel time, etc. We try to account for anything that could potentially cause delay or damage, which helps us respond quickly and effectively to any problem while we’re on route to Sydney. Thorough planning helps our removalist operate more efficiently and get all the cargo to the destination on time.
- Removals Sydney to Melbourne – Packing – We consider packing to be one of the most important aspects of a move. Poor packing techniques and materials are often the cause of damage and loss, especially in interstate removals. The items have to endure a considerable amount of vibrations and jostling during a long-distance drive. If these items aren’t securely anchored to the truck floor and aren’t packed well, they can fall and sustain a considerable amount of damage.
As professional removalists, we know the best packing tools and techniques. We use the right boxes and packing material for delicate and expensive items. We also take care to label everything correctly in order to keep track of the cargo during the move. Our experienced interstate removalists will pack one room at a time and create a master list of all items to be transported. If any items are misplaced or damaged during the move, we notice immediately and take the right steps to remedy the situation.
- Interstate Removals Insurance – Interstate removalists Melbourne to Sydney is required to offer good insurance coverage to their clients. No matter how careful removalists are and how many precautions they take, accidents, loss, and damage can sometimes be unavoidable. A good insurance coverage can protect the interests of both the interstate removalist company as well as the customers.
Insurance will cover the cost of damage and loss so the parties involved don’t have to pay for the expenses out of their pockets. Interstate removals companies have more comprehensive insurance cover compared to private clients and property insurance, which is another reason why you should consider hiring a professional instead of handling the move yourself.
- Permits and Licenses – Our company has fully licensed removalists and they have up-to-date paperwork. They can pass all interstate checkpoints in a short amount of time so there are no delays during the move. We’ve carried out interstate removals from Melbourne to Sydney several times know and are aware of all the rules and regulations involved. Our team double checks their paperwork before every trip to ensure everything is in order.
Why Hire Us for Interstate Removals?
- Interstate Removalist Melbourne to Sydney – Comprehensive services – Our goal is to lighten the customer’s burden and make the removal process easier for them. That’s one of the reasons why we offer comprehensive services that include everything from packing at the origination location to unpacking at the destination. All clients need to do is give us a call and schedule the move and we will handle the rest.
- Interstate Removalist Melbourne to Sydney – Furniture removalist – An experienced furniture removalist from our team can help transport all kinds of furniture to the destination in Sydney securely and efficiently. Our removalist will carefully pack the pieces of furniture, load them onto the truck, and anchor them securely, before transporting them. We also offer furniture disassembling and reassembling options as a part of our furniture removalist services. Our expert removalists will disassemble the furniture pieces, wrap them securely, and then load them. Disassembled furniture is easier and quicker to transport, and the individual pieces are less likely to become damaged during the move.
- Cheap Interstate Removalist Company – We offer quality moving services at affordable prices because we’re always looking out for our clients’ interests. Our goal is to provide cheap and safe removals to all our clients so we work hard to keep the prices low. We also provide an interstate moving cost calculator to help you plan your budget as it will give you a rough estimate of the interstate removals cost.
If you want to know more about our services as affordable Melbourne to Sydney removalists, don’t hesitate to contact us at Fast Removalists Sydney. You can call us or fill in our online form and we’ll be happy to help.