TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank You For Booking With Fast Removalists Sydney.
- We Charge From The Time We Arrive At Your Driveway Until The Time We unload the last item of the truck. There is a Minimum 2 Hours. There is never a travel time fee unless the trip is longer then 20 km and then a 10% Fuel Charge is also charged. (This Applies To Sydney Metropolitan Area Only)
- Moves Outside The Sydney Metropolitan Area, or interstate moves Are Charge From The Time We Leave Our Depot Until The Time We Finish At The Delivery Address Plus The Travel Back To Our Depot.
- All Services That Are Over 20 km Between Pickup Points To Drop Off Point Will Incur A 10% Fuel Charge.
- Outside Sydney Metropolitan Area Incurs Travel Charges Plus 10% Fuel Charge.
- Credit Card Payments over $1000 will be a 3% charge
- We Accept CASH, VISA And MASTER CARD On The Day.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT Cheques, Accounts Or Transfers Of Balance Owed. Full Payment Must Be Made Half An Hour Before Completion Of The Job.
- If there are any issues with payment, we will process the payment on the same card as the deposit
- Balcony lifts will be $30 for the first item, after the first item it will be $10 for each item
- Piano fee will be from $75 – $150
- The Client Is Responsible For Ensuring A Safe Working Environment And Adequate Parking Is Available During The Job.
- Boxes Are Available For $5.00 Each, Paid As A Bond Until Returned To Our Company. If You Wish To Have Boxes Delivered This Is A Fee Of $45.00. A Fee Of $45.00 Also Occurs For Boxes To Be Pickup Once Move Is Completed. In Order To Receive The Bond Back All Boxes MUST Not Be Damaged And MUST Be In Complete Working Order. Damaged Boxes Will NOT Be Refunded.
- Storage Facilities Are Available At Low And Affordable Prices.
- All Of Our Trucks Are Fitted With Tail Lifts, Trolleys, Blankets And High Tech Tools
- All Dangerous Goods, Banned Substances, Animals And Plants Must Be Declared Before Sign On, As Relocating These Items May Breach Australian Transport Regulations.
- Optional Bubble Wrap (We Break It We Fix It Guaranteed) For All Terms And Conditions Regarding This Option Please Refer To Our Terms And Conditions On Our Web Site And On The Back Of Our Invoice Book Contract.
There Are Three Main Moving Times Available For Your Relocation.
MORNING MOVES Have A Definite Start Time AT 7.30 Am
THE MID DAY MOVES Truck Will Arrive Between 11AM – 1PM
AFTERNOON MOVES Truck Will Arrive Between 2PM -4PM
INSURANCE, LIABILITY AND SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS
You Are Automatically Covered For…
- Public liability.
- Transit insurance which covers your contents ONLY while truck is in transit in case of a fire or collision between pick-up and delivery.
- Workers compensation which covers the removalist in case of personal injury.
- The driver must use both shrink wrap and bubble wrap when wrapping items to be covered by Bubble Wrap Insurance. (On its own shrink wrap does not insure your items. It is used to abstain from dirt, dust and staining etc. Shrink wrap may offer minimal protection for your goods)
- Together the driver and the customer must open all bubble wrapped items to check any damages at the completion of the move.
- The bubble wrapped goods are insured up until the time that the driver finishes the job and leaves the customers delivery address.
- If for storage purposes, the customer requires the wrapped goods to remain wrapped and unchecked by the driver they WILL NOT fall under ‘bubble wrap insurances’.
BUBBLE WRAP IS AN OPTIONAL SERVICE, THE CUSTOMER HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE IT
CANCELLATION OF BOOKING WILL MEAN LOSS OF BOOKING DEPOSIT
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION MUST BE GIVEN
Any Changes within 48 hours will result in a minimum charge of 2 hours plus call out fee